In companies, employees increasingly want to engage in societal actions and make sense of the company in which they work.
By choosing to become Solidarity Economes,you allow your company and your employees to engage in an environmental and solidarity approach!
- You define the areas in which you want to save money (e.g. recycling equipment, saving on water, energy, transport, etc.).
- You receive a Solidarity Economic Actions Guide to help you identify potential savings and quantify them.
- A group of Solidarity Economes formed by your employees sets up savings actions within your company.
- If you wish, our partners specializing in communication, CSR issues and energy savings accompany you to optimize the efficiency of the approach and enhance it.
- Based on the savings you have made, you make a donation to Experts-Solidaires
- Experts-Solidaires keeps you informed of the positive impact of your efforts on the beneficiary populations and the environment.
- Experts-Solidaires gives visibility to your company in its communication tools: website, social networks, press relations, donor wall, annual report…
Motivate the economic approach with a positive environmental impact by allocating the proceeds of these economies to a solidarity project. The idea of giving back our savings to finance solidarity projects immediately seduced me!